Pages

Wednesday 26 February 2014

MEN IN HEELS

Men in heels, it's just so beautiful especially when you see a guy that can work'em stilettos. You won't catch me in heels though, not from the lack of attempt but that the singular occasion I tried it I could only walk backwards non stop till I reached a wall,  so forgive me if you see my jaw drop in awe when I see a guy not just walking but also foxtroting in high heels. It's just so beautiful, when they can go against the norm. 


Sssheelhouette.....





His gait, so lovely.... See those arse.


How many inches do you think that is? The heels silly not the pinkie!


He just looks molested, from the sore on the right knee to that red bruise on the left thigh.....


For those brief guys, there's hope and it's not such a difficult thing to add a few extra inches to your heights.


hehehehe.... I'm sorry but this's just got to be here.


I remember this, that was what i did the first i tried on stilettoes... This dude is just lying, some macho guys would need to help him up....


Is it more than the way he sits that's sexy? with those legs spread apart 

And finally on the list our very own Denrele Edun working those heels. Twale!!!!

I'm out!



No comments:

Post a Comment