Pages

Friday 21 March 2014

Young Dude's Got Guts On A Commercial Bus


I'm not one to pass a good story and just leave it like that, I love to do amebo (gossip) and I am here to do one small aproko. Please note that amebo and aproko are used interchangeably, they are blood sisters of the same mother.
First of I'd like to thank all of you guys for visiting my blog, It clocked 1000+ views yesterday and I felt, uhhmm, what's the word? ORGASMIC!!! I love you guys. Would appreciate some comments though, hehehe!
Ehn ehn, back to the gist. So I was excruciatingly bored yesterday like I had been throughout this week, yesterday was just the straw that broke the camels back, I just couldn't take it anymore so I whatsapped an old friend Andrew, one that I dint think would want to see me. Something happened like a few years back that should have ended any friendship and though we made up, there was some kinda distance.
But I was desperate for company and reached out to Andrew and he said he was off work for the day and it wasn't a problem if I came, besides it had been a while and there were lots of catching up to do.
Thanks to fuel scarcity and my stars I couldn't go with my car, this story would have been hidden otherwise.
Andrew can talk and boy did he have gists, which brings us back to the aproko at hand, it's one of the gists that he gave me that I'm about to do the amebo.
Ok so Andrew was seeing me off and just as we were about to reach where I'd get a bike, one very fine dude was approaching us, dark tall and looked like a young cuter Denzel Washington but it wasn't his looks that caught our attention, he had a very massive hardon and he was humongous! LOL!

We passed him anyways and Andrew tapped my shoulder and that's when he started. Gehn gehn! He was like.....
" About two weeks ago I just closed from work and was heading home I boarded a bus from Obalende coming to the island and the row I was to sit had two guys already and the one to my immediate left was hot, skinned head with the beards of an Islam cleric but still looked very hip and though he was sitting I could tell he'd be at least 6ft tall broad chested and apart from the head he reminded me of Uti Nwachukwu. I was immediately taken by him but what can somebody now do but to fantasize? 

So the bus began to move I plugged my earpiece to my ears turned up the volume of the music and started to place my head on the back rest in front of me when my eyes caught it, the shape of his almost knee length manhood, I just wanted to die! My heart froze, Gawd! I dint know how long I gawked at it but I noticed my neck was beginning to hurt as I dint get to place my head on the rest, so to relief the pain I decided to kill two birds with one stone, raise my head to relief the strain and to check out Mr. Monster thing's (Mr. MT) face, fuck, both our eyes jammed, he was staring at me, he must have noticed that I was looking at Monster so I put my head down slowly, feeling very embarrassed but my stupid eyes still flew there and what I saw was a different story entirely.

Monster had grown bigger and I could literally see it breathing even though it was almost dark,  it was pulsating and jerking up and down against the nylonish track suite that Mr. MT wore, that was when I swore and made a promise to myself that I was going to touch it even if it would kill me.
So I started scheming in my head the best moves to make to get my hands there.

For the first time in my life I thanked God that this danfos kept their extra tires on the floor of the bus, the tire became an integral part of the plan as I placed my right leg on it and the elbow of my right hand on my knee, adjusting the knee until the tip of my middle finger grazed Monster, I heard Mr. MT gasp I paused and waited but there was no other reaction from him so I decided to slide my knee further but dammit! my foot was already at the end of the tire I was perplexed, this type of opportunity don't just come like that na besides at this point I thought my own tight pant was going burst. 

As though sensing my dilemma Mr. MT gently slid closer and forward and Monster was immediately able to reach my hand. At this time, it was completely dark asides the backlight light from the phone of one lady two rows ahead, my hands couldn't even go round Monster it was so fat but I stroked it and loved it, it was like heaven I was almost tempted to.... Just then like from afar as it wasn't the first time the conductor shouted "chevron" and the guy on Mr. MTs left responded "Owa o!" he then turned to Mr. MT and said "Mustapha?" Mr. MT jumped out of his reverie "oya wake up we're there o".
Well Mr. MT (Mustapha) brought out his phone, I guess he wanted to get my number, he looked at his friend and the stupid impatient conductor then changed his mind, a tiny smile curved his lips as he crossed over me turning Monster towards my face I just feasted my eyes and that was it, they came down and went off."

No comments:

Post a Comment